Hello! My name is Jennifer Harman and I’m the head life coach at The Pink Lotus – Spiritual & Wellness Center. I have spent the last 25 years helping individuals through the most difficult times in their lives. Whereas therapy work has been tremendously rewarding, I found that I needed a change that would allow me to focus on the positive aspects of psychology through guiding others in reaching their individual goals.
I believe that my work truly lives on through the goals that have been achieved by those I have helped. When I am able to help someone achieve their individual goals, I have assisted them in unlocking a level of potential that they may not have known existed within themselves.
Life coaching is not about having all of the answers, just like intelligence is not about knowing all of the information. Coaching is about learning how to find the answers that will lead you onto the path of success through self-improvement. However, there may be times that the answers that we seek are not readily available to us due to the hurdles in life that so many of us encounter to a varying degree, such as anxiety and depression. My background and experience as a clinician coupled with my life coaching skills provide a diverse knowledge base that will be a benefit to you on your journey to success.
- Master’s degree in Clinical Psychology
- Studied Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) through the Beck Institute -Philadelphia, PA
- Northampton Community College Psychology Adjunct Professor for 13 years
- Certified Life Coach
- FREE 30 MIN. PHONE/SKYPE CONSULTATION
- 1 HOUR COACHING SESSIONS = $75 per session (Ask about any current sales happening.)
- Anger management
- Family conflict / Parenting
- Relationship issues
- Divorce / Life changes
- Life Purpose / Personal Growth
- Gender Identity Issues
Types of Coaching Sessions
- Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Elders (65+)